- Brewers will open 2021 season with 25% capacity of fans at American Family Field but no tailgating Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Crew will open ’21 with 25% home capacity MLB.com
- Milwaukee Brewers welcome some fans back to American Family Field WKOW
- Milwaukee Brewers — at 25% — and St. Louis Cardinals — at 32% — will have a limited number of fans this season Baltimore Sun
- Milwaukee Brewers announce 25 percent capacity at American Family Field to begin 2021 season Brew Crew Ball
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brewers will open 2021 season with 25% capacity of fans at American Family Field but no tailgating – Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
More in Milwaukee Brewers
Struggling offense showing signs of breaking through for Milwaukee Brewers Brew Crew Ball Milwaukee Brewers...
Brewers overpower Cardinals, 9-5 Brew Crew Ball Brewers craft a 9-5 victory after Cardinals’ rally...
Milwaukee Brewers add Brad Boxberger to active roster, transfer Justin Topa to 60-day Injured List – Brew Crew Ball
Milwaukee Brewers add Brad Boxberger to active roster, transfer Justin Topa to 60-day Injured...
Milwaukee Brewers announce return of tailgating at American Family Field WTMJ-TV Brewers shut out the...