Get completely ready to purchase your tickets to Chicago Cubs video games at Miller Park! Once once more, the Milwaukee Brewers are hoping to convey additional supporters of the Milwaukee Nine to the field than Cubs supporters with a exclusive presale marketing.
At 9 a.m. on Thursday, Feb. 14, the Brewers will open tickets to Wisconsin citizens for all 10 Brewers vs. Cubs video games at Miller Park. The web site states that this is precisely to keep Cubs supporters out Miller Park, to give the Crew property field edge in these critical divisional video games.
The regulations for the presale are as follows:
- The sale includes all 10 Cubs video games.
- It operates from Thursday, Feb. 14 at 9 a.m. to Friday, Feb. 15 at 11:59 p.m.
- Consumers can acquire up to 8 tickets for every activity.
- Tickets are issue to one-activity costs and need-based pricing.
- The MLB account obtaining the tickets must have a most important deal with with a Wisconsin zip code.
- It’s online only.
This is the next-consecutive 12 months the Brewers have operate a marketing like this. As anyone who viewed all of all those video games, I can attest that it didn’t appear to convey about the desired impact.
Rather of me delivering a little bit of editorial here, let’s as a substitute listen to how you feel. Get the study under and explain to us how you feel about the presale.
Do you like the Wisconsin resident presale to Cubs video games?
105 votes whole